Wednesday, October 23, 2013

3.07 Free Choice Blog

I read about the Salem Witch Trials and I enjoyed it. It shows how people thought back then and how they reacted to certain things, such as witch craft. As a style of notes I would use an outline because I could state the facts of what happened then below that I could explain why and how it happened. This started from 1692 and ended in 1693 when people started accusing others of acting like witches. People eventually started believing the accusations and blaming certain people of being a witch. A council was made and those who were accused would have to go through the council and admit of being guilty and get all their land taken away from them, or they would deny it and get tortured until they admitted they were a witch. Those would admitted they were witches from the beginning would be placed in jail and those who didn't would either die from the torture or not be able to handle the torture and end up admitting they're witches and get sent to jail in pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment